Monday, November 06, 2006

The Sitting Room (Demo)

Last night was my first gig in Bia Bar on my own. I have been given Sunday nights to try and bring some people in and liven the place up. Everything is still in the planning stage but it seems that the night is going to be called The Sitting Room (At Bia Bar). My intention is to just play quality music - full stop. The bar does really good food, so there will be menu specials and drink specials. I also have a few ideas that I am chasing up and may decide to feature one live act each week as well. Whatever happens, I am very excited because it is my first crack at running and promoting my very own night.

Things kicked off with a (marathon) 5 hour set last night including:

01. Sure Thing - St Germaine
02. Elevator (Original Version) - Jaffa
03. I Just Got To Know - Bennie Johnson
04. Illicity (Part 1) - Extended Spirit
05. Keepin On (Piano Cut) - Lazybatusu
06. Our Lives Are Shaped By What We Love - Odyssey
07. Let's Stay Together - Boris Gardiner
08. Fastlove (Summer Mix) - George Michael
09. My Love Don't Come Easy - Jean Carn
10. Little Green Bag - The George Baker Selection
11. The Magic Number - Bob Dorough
12. Just A Gigolo - Louis Prima
13. I Want To Hold Your Hand - Al Green
14. Crazy Girls - True Stories
15. Silent Sigh (Acoustic Version) - Badly Drawn Boy
16. Decatur Or A Round Of Applause For Your Step-Mother - Sufjan Stevens
17. If She Wants Me - Belle & Sebastian
18. Juxtaposed With U - Super Furry Animals
19. Summertime Cowboy - Husky Rescue
20. Blue South - Afterlife
21. Not Just Anybody (Atjazz Remix) - Rae & Christian
22. Everybody Loves The Sunshine - D'Angelo
23. Sun Worshipper - Mylo
24. Back A Yard - The In Crowd
25. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me - Culture Club
26. It Must Be Love - Madness
27. Sunbeams - UKO
28. Float On - The Floaters
29. White Lines - Barefoot
30. I Say A Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
31. Wonderwall - Paul Anka
32. Crik Crak - The Lovers
33. Moondance - Grady Tate
34. Montego Slay - People Under The Stairs
35. O-o-h Child - The Five Stairsteps
36. California Soul - Marlena Shaw
37. Chuchottement Del La Plage - Kemiri
38. Fragment One (And I Kept Hearing) - Kenneth Bager
39. Hide Me (Al Usher Dance Remix) - Grandadbob
40. Happy People (Rhodes Remix) - Static Revenger
41. Lovely Day - Bill Withers
42. I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) (12" Mix) - Hall & Oates
43. 9 To 5 - Dolly Parton
44. Copacabana (At The Copa) - Barry Manilow
45. Whatcha Gonna Do With My Lovin - Inner City
46. Windy City Theme (I'll Tell You What It Is Later) - Chi-Sound Orchestra
47. Rapture - Blondie
48. Give Me The Night - George Benson
49. Do You Dream (Kraak & Smaak Mix) - Ikon
50. Emotional Rescue - Freedom Dub
51. Just Can't Get Enough - Nouvelle Vague
52. You Hear That? - DJ Format ft Abdominal & D-Sisive
53. Autosoul (Original Mix) - Dubtribe Sound System
54. Beat Goes On - The All Seeing I
55. Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia) - Us3
56. Burning Spear - SOUL
57. Light My Fire - Erma Franklin
58. Space Funk - Manzel
59. I Wanna Be Your Lover - Prince
60. At Night (Afterlife Mix) - Shakedown
61. Bedtime - Naoki Kenji
62. Keep On Searching - Kraak & Smaak
63. We've Only Just Begun (TM Juke Mix) - Lee McDonald
64. LIPSTICK - Ralph Myerz & The Jack Herren Band
65. Close - Kaskade
66. Jungle Light (Urban Groove Mix) - Ohm G & Bruno
67. Sweet Thing - Van Morrison
68. Bizarre Love Triangle - Frente!
69. My Head Is My Only House Unless It Rains - EBTG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home