Friday, April 28, 2006

Stretching




So it seems that all of my "problems" may not be caused by Spain, or a particular woman, or an unfulfilling job or too much alcohol. I'm just not flexible enough - I need to stretch more.

The benefits of stretching include:

  • enhanced physical fitness
  • enhanced ability to learn and perform skilled movements
  • increased mental and physical relaxation
  • enhanced development of body awareness
  • reduced risk of injury to joints, muscles and tendons
  • reduced muscular soreness
  • reduced muscular tension

Although with a girlfriend like her I wouldn't have any of the problems listed above because I would never leave the house...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jajajaja

Spain is pain, my friend.

J.

2:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home